Facilitator and Trainer at WellLife Network
Facilitator/Trainer of The Creative Program at WellLife Network, training staff in creative arts activities and strategies in their work with older adult individuals with developmental disabilities and facilitating arts workshops for both staff and individuals in dance/creative movement, creative drama, visual art and creative play.
WellLife Network is a comprehensive human service agency whose mission is to empower individuals and families with diverse needs to realize their full potential for achieving meaningful goals, guided by principles of independence, wellness, safety and recovery.
A new workshop!
June 11, 2017, NYC
Take A Breather !
“Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.”
– Annie Lamott
Do you have too much to do and never enough time for it all, let alone for you? Do you feel like you’re running the rat race and everything feels urgent? That level of constant stress has an impact. We get disconnected from what’s important to us; our relationships suffer and our health often suffers too.
It's way past time to pause and breathe!
Join me for a powerful half-day day BREATHE ! workshop designed to help you slow down, reflect and reconnect to that clear, focused, strong, creative and powerful woman within you wanting to come back to life and make a difference.
• A unique and creative opportunity to reboot, recharge and fill your “well.”
• A nourishing, healing and fun afternoon filled with creative activities designed to bring you back to life.
• A safe unencumbered space for discovery, exploration, fun and empowerment.
• A supportive space for loosening the grip of what “should” be, of attachment to expectations and outcomes.
• Fun, laughter and learning within a supportive and playful group experience.
You don’t need a plan for expressing yourself. Just show up and be who you really are – your creative energy is the expression of the life force within you!